Welcome to the Fundamentals of Balanced Score Card & Key Performance Indicators Course.
The focus of this course is to help you understand the fundamentals of Balanced Score Card and Key Performance Indicators.
In a lot of organizations, performance management is a complex tasks for various reasons, it’s either the KPIs are not measuring what matters or the period allocated for performance measurement is too far apart to clearly, without bias measure the true performance of a staff.
While it is easy to buy an expensive performance management software, implement it, pay a staff to be in charge of performance management, the basic lack of understanding in Balance Score card and KPIs will bring complex frustration to the system. This program is designed to achieve the foundational understanding of Balance Score Card and Key Performance Indicators and how to implement them in the Performance Management Value Chain
In this powerful Leadership Program,
Participants will :
- Form Strategy Statements from simple management discussions
- Turn Strategy Statement into Balance Score Card
- Design Objectives for Balance Scorecard Perspectives .
- Generate organizational KPIs
- Cascade Organizational Score Cards into Departmental Score Cards
- Generate Departmental and Individual KPIs
They will also learn
- KPI Generation Techniques .
- KPI Documentation Design
- KPI Cascading
- KPI Questioning Skills
This is a recorded live webinar, so you will enjoy the engagement of a live class, enjoy from the questions and answers rather that reading through.